WE ARE HIRING
Located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, DEL Communications Inc. is a publishing company first incorporated in 2002. Over the past 20 years, DEL Communications has accumulated and is responsible for publishing hundreds of print and digital titles. DEL Communications specializes in association-based print and digital publications for associations.
We are looking for Canadian and US-based writers, preferably in Alberta or B.C., but can be located anywhere in North America for our various publications!
Please email Shayna Wiwierski along with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic advertising account executives to join our B2B sales team.
You are responsible for creating revenue for various print and digital publications for association-based and proprietary publications. Through lead sourcing you are to seek out prospective clients wanting to market their products and services in our various trade publications.
- Excellent grasp of day-to-day computer functions and programs.
- Knowledge of MS Office and CRM programs an asset.
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Two years of sales experience.
- Hard working and motivated.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Familiarity with Internet-based e-newsletters and digital sales an asset.
Pay: Excellent opportunity for above-average income (commission-based position).
Job type: Full-time. Remote work offered.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9 to 4 pm CST
Location: Office in Osborne Village.
Benefits: include health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance.
Please send three references along with your resume to David Langstaff via email: email@example.com